In-building communication system with WLAN
Wire transmission no longer meets all the demands of modern in-building communication systems. Wireless connectivity (WLAN, Wi-Fi) is essential to provide unrestricted mobility within a building. The intrinsic strengths of these two transmission methods make them both mutually dependent and complementary.
With our skilled and experienced system, planning and installation partners, we can supply all the equipment required for your Wireless LAN infrastructures plus all the active network components needed. This means that everything you need for in-building communication systems in any specialist building and at all system levels is available from a single source: from the heart of the system, the cable, through the passive connection and system components of your LAN, to wireless communication technology.
Active support for our customers:
• Advice on selecting the components required
• Technical planning assistance and simulations
• Site surveys to verify the planning data
• Acceptance testing
For further information
• please see our product line of Wireless solutions,
• visit the respective Download section
• or contact your local Datwyler staff.